EAT PALM BEACH | FROSE POPS RECIPE
1.5 Cups Lost|Find Rose
1 Cup Natalie’s Grapefruit Juice
2 Cups Fresh Strawberries (divided 1cup/1cup)
Makes 6 pops
- Slice 1 cup of strawberries. Set aside.
- Chiffonade (finely cut) basil to taste. Set aside.
- Using a blender, blend rose, grapefruit juice and 1 cup of strawberries. Blend until fruit is blended and the mixture is a little foamy.
- Pour the mixture into pop molds – DO NOT fill all the way. Otherwise it’ll overflow when you add the fruit.
- Add approx. 2 strawberry slices to each pop. You may need to help push one down towards the bottom and I recommend placing one one ach side for a pretty look. Same goes for basil.
- Top off your molds with mixture. If you are using tops, place in the freezer overnight. If you aren’t, let them freeze for a couple hours then add pop sticks when the mixture has set a little.
- To remove the pops, I recommend running warm water on the outside for a few seconds to loosen them so you don’t pull out the stick if they’re stuck to the sides.
Voila! Frose Pops!
Check out Wandering Wines at WanderingWines.com!