Oceana Kitchen will be hosting a collaborative dinner with the owners of upcoming Mazie’s on Sunday, September 10th at 5:30 p.m at 201 East Ocean Avenue, Lantana..
Chef Eric Baker, formerly of Max’s Harvest in Delray Beach, and Jason Lakow, previously General Manager of Cafe Boulud, are set to open Mazie’s in West Palm Beach early next year with Jason’s wife, Sandra Lakow ,serving as Sommelier. For one night only they will be working alongside Oceano Kitchen owners, Chef Jeremy Bearman and his wife, Pastry Chef Cindy Bearman.
Diners will be able to preview items set to hit the Mazie’s menu. The menu for the dinner includes:
- Chop Salad—roots, shoots and leaves, pickled shallot vinaigrette, pine nuts, tomato and alpine cheese
- Garlic Bread—local clams, calabrian chile, parsley and lemon
- Wild Mushroom Lasagna—wood-fired black trumpet pasta. Oceano Kitchen’s ricotta, tallegio and pecorino and fresh herbs
- Lobster Thermidor—shoestring potatoes, roasted lobster mushrooms, cognac and tarragon cream
- Lamb “Meatloaf–Anson Mills polenta, braised mustard greens, huckleberry mostarda and rosemary lamb jus
- Concord Grape Cream Pie—wood fired grapes, Concord grape granita, whipped buttermilk and honeycomb peanut brittle
Dinner: $78 per person
Wine Pairing available: $25 (optional)
The dinner is cash only
To make a reservation, visit oceanokitchen.com
Mazie’s, named after Chef Eric’s grandmother, is currently under construction at 3815 South Dixie and is planned for an early 2018 opening. It is set to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and will feature a tropical garden patio, a small bar and 65 seats.