Garden of Eden: PGA Commons Celebrates 15-Year Anniversary with Retailer Discounts, Deals, and Facebook Giveaways
PGA Commons is officially turning 15 this October! To honor the special occasion, the family-friendly mall is hosting a month-long celebration of restaurant specials, retailer discounts, and over-the-top social media contests.
Since opening its doors in October 2001, PGA Commons has become one of Palm Beach County’s most iconic, mixed-use shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations. Known for its quaint, Mizner-style architecture (inspired by Joel Channing’s trip to the Greek island of Hydra in 1987), renowned outdoor art, and boasting a diverse array of leading national and local retailers, PGA Commons has served as a central gathering place for the Palm Beach Gardens community throughout its 15-year history.
“We are proud to have created and remained active participants in this remarkable community for 15 years,” said Joel Channing, award-winning developer and, together with his brother, Jon, co-founder of PGA Commons. “Since day one, PGA Commons has served as the area’s premier retail/social destination, and we are grateful for all the support we have received over the years. We are excited to celebrate this milestone with the community and look forward to a successful future together.”
The public is invited to enjoy month-long anniversary discounts and specials at participating stores and restaurants, including (but not limited to):
- Bamboo Clothiers – $15 for all earrings.
- Blowtox | A Blow Dry Bar – 15% off all color services.
- Flourish Massage – 15% off 60-minute table massage or 60-minute table/foot massage combo.
- Kabuki Sushi Thai Tapas – $15 PGA Roll (made specially for mall’s anniversary), with shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, cream cheese, topped with spicy tuna, tempura flakes, eel sauce, and spicy mayo.
- Onessimo Fine Art – 15% off specific artists’ artwork.
- Polished Nail Spa – 15% off a Deluxe Hot Stone Pedicure.
- Prosecco Café – $15 selection of wines and prosecco by the bottle.
- Revolution Dating – 15% off any membership package.
- Spoto’s Oyster Bar – 15% off lunch or dinner check.
- Studio E Gallery – 15% off any purchase.
- The Tux Shop – $15 off a Private Collection tuxedo rental.
- The Cooper – 15% off lunch check.
About PGA Commons
PGA Commons features an exciting collection of upscale boutiques, fine art galleries, top-tier restaurants, and a wide variety of specialty stores and services. For more information about PGA Commons, call 561.630.8630 or visit pgacommons.com.