HEALTHIER OPTIONS ABOUND FOR THE HOLIDAY OF OVERINDULGENCE
Avocado Grill Reveals Fresher, Lighter Thanksgiving Dinner Offerings
Chef Julien Gremaud has been hard at work to create the perfect lighter, healthier gourmet Thanksgiving. He’s got the menu planned and is now excited to announce Avocado Grill’s Thanksgiving Day offerings that promise to delight each visiting guest and family member, especially the strong band of foodie-faithful’s.
Served from 1 – 9 p.m. on Thursday, November 24, 2016, Avocado Grill’s Thanksgiving Day menu will include a three-course meal for $47 per person ($25 for children) and will feature healthy options for the holiday of overindulgence, a traditional turkey dinner, and popular menu items from the restaurant’s daily dinner menu.
“We are excited to take a creative approach to Thanksgiving using the finest, locally sourced ingredients as much as possible for our dishes,” said Avocado Grill Chef and Owner Julien Gremaud. “As we all know, Thanksgiving is the day to splurge and eat all of those favorites that are not so healthy. We are helping guests satisfy their holiday cravings while staying a bit healthier so they don’t feel so guilty on Friday.”
Menu options available on Thanksgiving Day and evening will include:
First Course Options:
- Jumbo Lump Crab & Avocado with orange/scallions/and tarragon vinaigrette
- Beets & Warm Goat Cheese with arugula/caramelized apples/walnuts/and melted Spanish goat cheese crostini
- Crispy Green Tomatoes with avocado/sweet corn/watermelon/goat cheese/and basil yogurt dressing
- Kale Salad with endive/cranberry/apple/boursin cheese/ and walnut vinaigrette
- Whole Avocado Vinaigrette with sherry vinaigrette/maldon salt
- Crispy Fish Tacos with avocado/tropical fruit salsa/lime ginger sauce/and slaw
- Traditional Ceviche with mahi/bay scallops/shrimp/calamari/lime/red onion/cilantro/ and aji amarillo
Second Course Options:
- AG Thanksgiving Dinner with turkey/quinoa/braised kale/roasted tomatoes/green beans/sweet potatoes/and cranberry
- Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with turkey/stuffing/ mashed potatoes/sweet potatoes/green beans/Brussels sprouts and cranberry
- Mussels and Fries with basil/garlic/shallots and white wine
- Grilled Hangar Steak with chimichurri/parmesan truffle fries
- Organic Salmon with quinoa/artichoke/pickled mushrooms/and feta
- Risotto with scallops/sweet peas/ corn
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with mushrooms/broccolini/baby zucchini/and brown butter
- Cinnamon White Chocolate Bread Pudding with piña colada sauce
- Pumpkin Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownie
- Fresh Berries & Whipped Cream
Reservations are available now through OpenTable.com or by calling (561) 623-0822 and are strongly recommended.
For additional information, please visit www.avocadogrillwpb.com.